by: Brian C.
Off Day Workout
It’s been a while since I’ve posted one of these and I think that’s mostly due to being in kind of a push-up, ab wheel and handstand push-up rut.
“Rut” might be a little strong but those three exercises have dominated my off day workouts for the last few weeks.
In order to mix things up and keep my body guessing I think tonight I’ll knock the dust off my kettlebell and get it back into the rotation.
To be honest I found this on another site a few weeks ago and saved it but I don’t remember what the site was. I’ve only got one kettlebell so for the press sets I’ll do the specified number with each arm before going on to the next set of swings.
Perform as many sets as possible in a 10-minute time frame.
- 2 Kettlebell Swings —> 1 Kettlebell Press
- 4 Kettlebell Swings —> 2 Kettlebell Presses
- 6 Kettlebell Swings —> 3 Kettlebell Presses
- 8 Kettlebell Swings —> 4 Kettlebell Presses
- 10 Kettlebell Swings —> 5 Kettlebell Presses